View more here
Toyota Avanza 1.3 S
Toyota Avanza 1.3 SX
Toyota Avanza 1.5 SX
Toyota Avanza 1.5 SX AT
Toyota Avanza 1.5 TX
THE NEW TOYOTA AVANZA – FITS ANY FAMILY
The first-generation Toyota Avanza was a pioneering ‘no-frills’ compact MPV that delivered exactly what it promised on the tin – it got as many people as possible from one place to another in comfort. However, the all-new Toyota Avanza which goes on sale on the 6th February 2012 has upped the ante considerably by going big: it’s big on style, big on space and big on comfort.
Make no mistake, the newcomer still retains all the virtues of the outgoing model namely: seven-seater flexibility, compact exterior dimensions and excellent value for money, but the entire package is finessed thanks to the following.
- A dynamic new design inside and out with an enhanced sense of quality
- Improved comfort levels
- Improved storage capacity, especially when all three rows of seats are occupied
- Improved safety specification levels
- Improved ride comfort and handling stability thanks to the new suspension lay-out
- Improved fuel economy and CO2 emissions
In the words of Calvyn Hamman, Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing (Toyota SA Motors): “The Avanza with its three-row configuration and affordable price tag has virtually no competitors in the compact MPV market segment. This all-new second-generation model offers so much more from a styling, refinement and comfort perspective, that we are confident it will be even more favourably received than its predecessor.”